Tuesday 22 March 2011

Colour Scheme

To decide on what colour scheme to have in my magazine I made a questionairre with different colour schemes on it and asked my target audience to put a mark next to the colour scheme they preffered and would like to see in a magazine.

Here are the results:

black and yellow: 8

black and red: 3

white and red: 3

white and blue: 2

white and black: 4

The clear majority was with black and yellow, therefore I will be using this as my main colour scheme. I think that it is important to have a colour scheme that your audience will like so that your magazine will be eye-catching to them and therefore they will buy the magazine. Also it is good to have colours that are associated to the genre of the magazine and I feel that these are colours that are associated with Hip - Hop.


No comments:

Post a Comment