Monday 15 November 2010

Preliminary task: Brief

For my preliminary task I chose the print task. I had to produce a front cover for a new school or college magazine, it had to include a medium close-up photograph of a student and also appropriately laid out text and masthead. As well as this I had to produce a contents page mock - up. The images and text I used in the task had to be original, for example all the pictures i used were taken by me.

The reason that I chose the print brief was that it was the most simple to produce as all the resources needed to make the front cover and contents page were readily available, another reason that I chose this brief was that I had already used photoshop which meant that I would not have to learn how to use something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment